Here's all the buy links:
Barnes and Noble
The blog tour kicks off this afternoon at 2 pm Central with a Coffee Time Romance release party. From there A'yen and I will be making eleven other stops.
There's a giveaway for a necklace, pictured below. The colors, blue and green, are important in the novel. Blue for A'yen's eyes, and green for his markings. I'll be talking more about the markings in the last stop on the blog tour.
Here's the list of tour stops. You can bookmark it and come back every day, or watch my Facebook and Twitter feeds for the links.
- Coffee Time Romance genre release party. Post goes live at 2 pm Central. http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/"my-name-is-ayen/
- 9/14 through 9/16, Happily Ever After Thoughts www.happilyeverafterthoughts.com
- 9/15 Science Fiction Romance Brigade Author Monday http://sfrcontests.blogspot.com/2014/09/meet-author-monday-rachel-leigh-smith.html
- 9/16 Tuesday Teaser with Pippa Jay http://pippajay.blogspot.com/2014/09/tuesday-teaser-my-name-is-ayen-by.html
- 9/17 Multi-Verses of Liza O: Liza and the crazy squirrel interview My Name Is A’yen http://multiuniversesoflizao.blogspot.com/
- 9/18 KG Stutts: My Favorite Women in SF, http://kgstutts.blogspot.com
- 9/19 Lynda Scott: Where My Name Is A’yen Came From, http://www.star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/
- 9/22 Kyndra Hatch: Excerpt, with expert commentary from Kyndra http://kyndrahatch.blogspot.com/
- 9/23 KG Stutts: Five Things About My Name Is A’yen, http://kgstutts.blogspot.com
- 9/24 Perilous Pauline: Why I Wrote My Name Is A’yen, http://wp.me/p2wY7X-W0
- 9/25 Margaret Fieland: Psi Abilities in My Name Is A’yen http://www.margaretfieland.com/blog1/
- 9/26: CD Hersh: A'yen's Markings and Chronic Pain http://cdhersh.wordpress.com/blog-2